Gillette Fusion Proglide Power Blades x 10
Not only is the new Fusion ProGlide Gillette's most comfortable shave*, it also turns shaving into gliding.
Re-engineered for less tug and pull versus Fusion, Fusion ProGlide's blades are Gillette's thinnest, finest blades** and feature an advanced, low-resistance coating. The blade stabilizer supports each of the five blades at the centre of the cartridge to maintain optimal distance between them. The result Minimal movement and outstanding comfort.
Fusion ProGlide has re-engineneered blades that are Gillette's thinnest, finest blades ever*. Because driving comfort isn't always about adding blades, it's also about making them thinner. They're finished with Gillette's most advanced low-resistance coating, allowing the blades to glide effortlessly through hair for less tug and pull**. It's Gillette's most comfortable shave ever.
*Among manual variants
** Principal blades vs. Fusion
- Blade stabiliser maintains optimal blade spacing for comfort allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of your face
- Snowplough comfort guard channels away excess shave prep to help maintain blade contact for a close, comfortable shave
- Thinner, finer blades with low resistance coating and optimal spacing to curve to the contours of your face
- Enhanced Lubrastrip includes an improved formula with mineral oil and lubricating polymers for smoother gliding over skin
Replacement blades for use with the Gillette Fusion ProGlide power razor
Size (10) Unit (EA) Height (20.6) Width (10.2) Depth (2.8)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466