Superdrug Deep Action Pore cleansing nose strips
Pore-cleansing nose strips
Deep Action Pore-Cleansing Nose Strips have been specifically designed to instantly unclog pores and remove dirt, oil and blackheads for clearer-looking skin. Enriched with Peppermint Oil and Menthol to leave skin feeling ultra clean and refreshed. Dermatologically approved.
Not suitable for people with sensitive skin. Use only as directed. Use each strip only once. Avoid using on spots, blemishes, swollen or broken skin, sunburned, allergy-prone and very dry skin. If you experience any pain or difficulty when removing the strips, wet thoroughly and remove carefully. Rinse off any remaining residue. Do not use more often than once every three days. Discontinue use if irritation develops.
Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Aqua, Silica Silylate, Titanium/Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol Denat, Lauric Acid, Peg-10 Dioleate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony Root Extract), Menthol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
Size (4) Unit (EA) Height (10) Width (8) Depth (3)
Carton- card widely recycled
Sachet- mixed, not widely recycled.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1) Clean your face as usual, and then splash your nose with water to ensure that the strip sticks to your nose properly. Dry your hands thoroughly.
2) Remove the strip from the clear backing. Apply to the nose with the smooth side down against the skin. Press down firmly to ensure good contact between the strip and your skin.
3) Leave the strip to dry for 10 to 12 minutes. It is ready to remove when it starts to feel stiff.
4) Carefully start to peel off the strip, starting at the edges and pulling towards the middle of your nose.
5) Gently wash off residue.
Use as part of your Deep Action routine.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466