Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
Beautycard Points: 4 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
A non-drip Highlighting kit that allows you to create salon-quality, natural-looking blonde highlights in just 20-50 minutes.
A non-drip Highlighting kit that allows you to create salon-quality, natural-looking blonde highlights in just 20-50 minutes. Designed for an easy application, you can highlight as little or as much of your hair as you want, creating bold or subtle effects that wont fade.Our Silver Toning Conditioner is especially developed for use after lightening. Containing caring Wheat Protein and an anti-yellow agent, it will neutralise brassy tones and brighten your highlights for a salon professional finish.
We advise, and it is stated on the product instructions, everyone should perform a strand test before dyeing their hair, even if they have used the product before, as that ensures they will achieve the right result
Bleach Powder: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Xanthan Gum, Algin, Disodium Edta, Silica
Creme Peroxide: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Sodium
Silver Toning Conditioner: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Ci 60730, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Ci 17200, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Tocopherol
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (16) Width (8.5) Depth (6)
Carton - card - widely recycled
Bottle - plastic - check local recycling
Sachets - mixed - not currently recycled
How to Use
1. Thoroughly brush your clean, dry hair and then arrange in its normal style. Put on the highlighting cap securely so that it does not slip and is not wrinkled. Do not pile up inside the cap.
2. Gently push the hooked end of the applicator brush through one of the holes in the first layer of the cap, piercing the second layer. Make sure the end of the brush is pointing along, not towards the scalp. Draw a few hairs through the hole with the hook.
3. In order to achieve a natural effect, the strands which are pulled through the cap should be fine, not thick. Do not make large holes in the cap. The holes in the first layer of the cap are intended to make piercing easier, not all holes need to be used. Pull through as many strands as necessary for your desired end result.
4. Make sure all the strands are smooth, and then backcomb each strand lightly at the roots to secure in position. You are now ready to mix up the highlighting mixture.
5. Put on the plastic gloves provided and protect your shoulders with an old towel.
6. Empty the sachet of highlighting powder into the mixing tray and add the crème peroxide. Stir with the applicator brush until the powder and crème peroxide are thoroughly combined and you have a smooth cream with no lumps.
7. Using the brush, apply the mixture thoroughly to all the strands. Start at the back of the head and work forward, distributing the mixture evenly. The more you apply, the better the final result. It is important to keep the cap on throughout the development time.
8. Cover hair with development hat provided. The highlight effect should be checked 5 minutes before the elapsed time indicated by the strand test. To check the effect, wipe the mixture off a strand of hair with a piece of dampened cotton wool. If you are satisfied with the result, proceed to rinsing and finishing. If the hair needs further time to develop, cover again with the mixture. Continue to check at regular intervals (using a different strand each time) until you are satisfied with the result. Do not exceed the recommended development time.
NOTE: Your hair will go through the following stages: Red – Gold – Yellow.
Tips & Advice
Your colour result will depend on the natural colour and condition of your hair and the development time. A strand test is the best method for assessing your new hair colour. If your hair is particularly thick, or longerthan shoulder length, you may require two packs.
You may also like...