£1.49 was £1.99
Beautycard Points: 1 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
This medicine is used for the treatment of sudden short-lived (acute) attacks of diarrhoea.
If you take more capsules than you should, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Always read the label
The active ingredient in the capsules is: Loperamide Hydrochloride 2 mg.
The other ingredients in the capsules are: Lactose, Maize Starch, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Quinoline Yellow (E104), Erythrosine (E127), Patent Blue (E131) and Titanium Dioxide (E171).
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (7.8) Width (5.8) Depth (1.5)
Carton and leaflet can be recycled.
How to Use
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
How to take:
The capsules should be swallowed whole with a drink of water.
Dose and how often to take:
After the first loose stool (bowel motion) take 2 capsules with water.
After each further loose stool, take 1 capsule.
• Rehydration sachets are available separately.
• Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
• Do not take more than 8 capsules in any 24 hours.
• Do not take the capsules for more than 24 hours unless advised by a doctor.
• If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours consult your doctor.
• DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
You may also like...