£11.83 per 100g
Beautycard Points: 8 points
Be Beautiful Blemish Balm is Sleek MakeUP's latest multipurpose product that can be used as a primer, tinted moisturiser or can be built up to be worn as a foundation.
This multi-tasking wonder balm has countless skin loving benefits:
- Not only works hard to nourish and conceal imperfections but also protects the skin from harmful rays with SPF15.
- Is highly moisturising, has anti-aging properties all whilst providing full coverage.
- Enriched with red algae extract which provides anti-ageing properties and protein peptides that work to repair the skin.
- Contains jojoba oil that provides a moisturising formula, creating a smooth and flawless base, concealing imperfections whilst preventing discolouration and dehydration lines.
- Vitamin E protects the skin from early stages of UV light damage and reduces the formation of free radicals that could lead to premature ageing.
- Vitamin C brightens the complexion leaving your skin with a youthful and luminous finish.
- The range includes 4 shades specifically for fair and darker skin tones.
Size (76) Unit (G) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
I love this product! It has great coverage as well as moisturises my skin. It is very rich, so using just a small bit will last a long time, depending on each individual's usage. The price is great too. Overall, a great product to have and certainly gives some of the leading higher make-up brands, a run for their money! :)Flag this review
I am shocked how amazing this product is! I have dry cheeks but very oily t-zone but this product has levelled out my skin! No more oil or dry patches! I would 100% recommend this product! Make up has stayed perfect all day and skin is still great after washing it off at the end of the day.Flag this review
Great stuff!... But dont wear any type of moisturiser if you have oily skin. Other than that, no complaint at allFlag this review
Really good BB cream, covers dark spots well and is good at hydrating the skin. Excellent for everyday use. you may not like it if you have really oily skin. Be careful when choosing the colour, the medium is darker than you may think.Flag this review