£3.45 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 2 points
Simply Pure - Simply Effective.
Developed for sensitive skin, Simply Pure products are mild, gentle and 100% fragrance free.
Developed for sensitive skin, Simply pure products are mild, gentle and 100% fragrance free.
Simply Pure cleansing face mask is designed to provide a clearer and more radiant complexion.
Enriched with natural clay, soothing Allantoin and calming Soothex, it helps draw out impurities and eliminate dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling clean and soft.
CARE AND SAFETY ADVICE
Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If this should occur, rinse
thoroughly with clean water.
Aqua, Kaolin, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Sodium Pca, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol.
Size (75) Unit (ML) Height (13.5) Width (5) Depth (1)
TUBE - PLASTIC
not currently recycled
How to Use
Apply to cleansed skin using enough to cover the face, avoiding delicate eye area. Leave on for 3 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Use as part of yout daily skincare regime.
I really like this face mask. I usually only apply it once a week although the instructions recommend it is applied daily. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and you only leave it on for 3 minutes so it's quick and easy too.Flag this review
This product isn't like your usual facemask it's a daily mask but I must add it does make your face feel super clean and softFlag this review
This mask is great for all skin types but especially if you have blackheads. It helps to clear & tighten your pores immediately- definitely worth a tryFlag this review
Lovely creamy mask which leaves skin feeling soft and squeaky clean. HOWEVER I used this about 5 times without a problem, then last night I used it and suffered from a nasty allergic reaction which turned my face red, blotchy and bumpy. Although sold as hypoallergenic this product is clearly not 100% reliable. I do have sensitive skin but have only had a reaction like this once before.Flag this review