Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Intro Kit
Manuka Doctor ApiNourish
The Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Gift Set is a three step, high-performance protect and repair skincare regime formulated with Purified Bee Venom renowned for its anti-wrinkle and regenerating properties
The Purified Bee Venom is combined with moisturising UMF 18+ Manuka Honey to deeply nourish the skin and help to stimulate collagen growth, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and renew damaged skin cells, leaving skin looking visibly younger.
Repairing Skin Cream (25ml), a lightweight non-greasy formula which, used daily, delivers a perfect balance of intense hydration and purified nutrients to help accelerate cell regeneration, repairing the skin's natural balance. New independent clinical trial results prove Manuka Doctor ApiNourish Repairing Skin Cream really does leave skin looking and feeling improved in just four weeks.
Restoring Night Cream (25ml), an intensive night time age-defying cream that refines, replenishes and hydrates skin. Containing a unique combination of Purified Bee Venom, moisturising UMF 18+ Manuka Honey, Rosehip and Blackcurrant seed oil, Manuka Doctor's ApiNourish Restoring Night Cream helps to repair and moisturise skin to diminish signs of ageing.
Rejuvenating Face Mask (25ml), a deep penetrating skin renewal treatment containing a unique combination of Purified Bee Venom, moisturising UMF 18+ Manuka Honey, Rosehip and Blackcurrant seed oil. This unique formulation deeply nourishes the skin, stimulating collagen growth and renewing damaged skin cells, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients. Keep out of reach of young children.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
Apply the Repairing Skin Cream to dry, cleansed skin in the morning & the Restoring Night Cream to dry, cleansed skin in the evening. The Rejuvenating Face Mask should be used once or twice a week as a treament product. Leave on for 15 - 30 mins then wipe off with a moist cloth.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466