Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Shine Control Moisturiser 75ml
Is Garnier Pure Long-lasting Shine control moisturiser right for me? Yes, if your skin is combination or greasy and suffers from shine, blemishes and imperfections.
The active natural ingredients of Garnier Pure. Garnier Pure contains zinc known for its regulating properties and pure white clay, known for its absorbing properties. Garnier Skin Naturals combine these highly effective natural ingredients to deliver an ideal skincare solution for combination and greasy skin. Garnier believes that beautiful skin is, first and foremost, healthy-looking skin.
Garnier Skin Naturals products: - Use, wherever possible, active natural ingredients, which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. - Have been formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure their effectiveness and respect for your skin. - Form part of daily 3 step skin routines designed to meet the needs of every skin type.
We carefully select the sources of our active natural ingredients, ensuring they are grown and gathered in an environmentally friendly way.
How is it different? It has a complete and long-lasting shine control action: it mattifies skin, absorbs excess oil and sebum day after day. It hydrates skin and helps keep it purified.
How does it work? Its unique formula contains active ingredients that have been selected for their complementary action: white clay for its oil absorbing properties, zinc for its regulating action and an anti-bacterial agent for its purifying power. Your skin looks beautifully clear with a long-lasting mattified look.
Proven Efficacy: Reduces shine: - 77% reduction*. Build up of sebum: - 15%**. Purifies skin: +33% improvement*. Test under dermatological control on 32 women. *self evaluation over 8 weeks. Average for changes. **scoring by dermatologists after 4 weeks.
Size (75) Unit (ML) Height (15) Width (5.4) Depth (3.8)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466