Biore Ultra Pore Strips
This deep cleansing strip cleans pores with tingling ingredients like tea tree oil, menthol and witch hazel.
In just one use, these strips help clean pores of build-up and even the most stubborn dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Plus, regular use can even help make pores appear smaller (so you can spend even less time thinking about them).
1.Use only on the nose.
2.Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
3.Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
4.Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
5.Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
6.Do not use more often than once every three days
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Aqua, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, CI 77891, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (13.1) Width (6.9) Depth (2.8)
1.Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
2.After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
3.Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4.Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch?like papier-mâché.
5.Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
For best results, do not use more often than once every three days.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466