Solait Gradual Tan Body Lotion Medium/Dark
Superdrug - Solait
Solait Moisturising Gradual Tan Lotion ? Medium/Dark has been specially developed to moisturise the body whilst gradually deepening your natural skin tone for a delicate, sun kissed tan.
Non- greasy and quickly absorbed this formula contains nourishing Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E to leave the skin feeling beautifully soft and smooth. Perfect for creating and controlling a natural looking tan all year round.
Dermatologically tested. Paraben free. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with clean water. Avoid contact with fabrics until fully absorbed.
Caution: This product does not contain a sunscreen and will not protect your skin against sunburn. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Betaine, Parfum, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Stearic Acid, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phytic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Size (200) Unit (ML) Height (17.2) Width (7.7) Depth (4.9)
TUBE - PLASTIC
not currently recycled
For best results exfoliate before use. Apply generously ad evenly to the entire body and gently massage into skin until fully absorbed. Wait until skin is dry before getting dressed. Use regularly to maintain results. Wash hands thoroughly after use to prevent stained palms and fingers, or alternatively, use Solait Self Tanning Gloves.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466