£39.98 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 19 points
This isn't a laser treatment but it will give you intense action and target wrinkles, skin firmness and skin texture leaving your skin feeling smoother, plumper and looking more even.
Advanced anti-ageing care for visible results in 4 weeks.
Trust science. Our latest innovation. Direct from L'Oreal scientific research.
Our advanced moisturiser was tested in a study with a CO2 fractionated laser session. Also tested using dermatologist clinical scores:
Fine lines appear reduced:
- Crow's feet -27%*
- Lion's wrinkle -24%*
Highly Concentrated Formula And Triple Action
1. RE-PLUMPS: Enriched with Hyaluronic acid, an effective moisture magnet found naturally in skin, for a stimulating effect. The appearance of wrinkles is reduced.
2. RE-FIRMS: A 3% concentration of Pro-Xylane?, known for its powerful anti-ageing properties. Skin feels firmer.
3. REFINES: Enriched with a gentle exfoliator to help refine skin surface. Skin feels so smooth as if like new.
- Apply the cream every morning and/or evening to a thoroughly cleansed face and massage into the skin in circular motions.
- To complete your regime use Revitalift Laser Renew Super Serum before using the cream and Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream around the eyes.
Size (50) Unit (ML) Height (7.1) Width (7.1) Depth (7.1)
This is a very good anti-ageing cream, after only two days of use I can already see an improvement in the 'crepeyness' that was starting to appear on my upper cheeks. BUT BE WARNED....it CANNOT be used as a base for make up, as it has a tendency to peel off and when blending your makeup you end up with lots of little 'balls' of the cream on your skin which is not an attractive look! This is best used for no makeup days or at night. Apart from this, its a good product, a bit pricey, but if it works, its worth it!Flag this review
p[...] HOWEVER IN USING THIS PLUS THE SERUM IN A COUPLE OF DAYDS MY SKIN IS LIKE VELVETY GLASS AND NOW AFTER 3 WEEKS IT JUST GETS BETTER with each use i also love the eye cream i have stock piled now before offer endsFlag this review
Bought this cream as it was on a special offer price and was really looking forward to getting started. I usually use a mid-price moisturiser but I thought this product sounded too good to miss. Oh dear. Within 1 week my skin had completely dried out and even with minimal foundation coverage it looked chalky. My crow's feet lines, although tiny, did not improve. My skin tone went patchy and my under eye area looked more obvious. I gave it another 2 weeks but no improvement. I am now using Garnier Ultralift serum+cream which has restored my skin's plumpness & moisture balance. Be warned, expensive creams aren't always the best ones!!Flag this review