Beautycard Points: 34 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
Oral-B, #1 most dentists used and recommended electric toothbrush brand, worldwide' Superior plaque removal vs. a regular manual toothbrush' Naturally whiter teeth by removing surface stains (coffee, red wine…)
- The essential toothbrush to achieve an everyday clean
- Removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Superior 2D Cleaning Action oscillates and rotates to remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush
- Included in pack: 1 rechargeable electric toothbrush handle, 1 toothbrush head, 1 toothbrush charger
- Designed to help remove surface stains.
- Oscillates and rotates to break up plaque and sweep it away.
- Tooth-by-tooth custom cleaning.
Product description: Superior cleaning compared to your regular toothbrush, Oral-B Vitality White & Clean offers superior cleaning and plaque removal. Its brush head adapts to each individual tooth to clean away plaque and gently remove stains.
Why use a Rechargeable toothbrush?
Oral-B is the number 1 most dentist recommended electric toothbrush brand worldwide. More and more dentists recommend now using a rechargeable toothbrush to help eliminate common brushing errors, which can lead to more serious oral care problems. All Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes are clinically proven to remove more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (24.2) Width (11) Depth (9.8)
How to Use
How To Use Your Brush?
Wet brush head and apply toothpaste. Place brush in the mouth and turn on.Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth, spending a few seconds on each tooth surface. Start brushing the outsides, and then the insides and finally the chewing surfaces.Brush all four quadrants of your mouth equally for 30 seconds each. The integrated professional timer will tell you when to change quadrant.Cleaning Your Brush after brushing, rinse your brush head under running water with the handle switched on. Switch off and clean the handle and brush head separately before storing away.
You may also like...