£37.90 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 3 points
Rehydrating eye drops for dry eyes
Instantly rehydrates & lubricates
Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning.
Rehydrates & lubricates
Safe to use with contact lenses
Specially formulated to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry eyes
Suitable for everyday use
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Do not swallow the solution.
Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or eye practitioner.
Aqua,Sodium Chloride,PEG 8000,Boric Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Potassium Chloride,Sodium Chlorite,Calcium Chloride,Magnesium Chloride,Hydrogen Peroxide
Size (10) Unit (ML) Height (7.6) Width (3.7) Depth (2.5)
How to Use
Only for use in the eyes
Directions for use
Adults and Children (12+)
1. Check tamper evident seal is intact before first use.
2. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
3. Unscrew top - fully breaking the safety seal.
4. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner. Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
5. Replace the bottle to tightly Children must be supervised by an adult.