Opti-Free Multi-Purpose Disinfect Solution 300ml
Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution for cleaning your Soft Contact Lenses. Cleans, Reconditions, Rinses, Disinfects and stores your lenses
Supplied in plastic bottles with fresh lens soaking case
OPTI-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains Tearglyde proprietary dual action reconditioning system that is proven to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface everyday
Warnings or Restrictions
See inside carton for complete instructions and safety information :
CONTRAINDICATIONS (Reasons Not to Use):
People allergic to any ingredient in OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution should not use this product.
- It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner's directions and all labeling instructions for proper use and care of your lenses and lens care products, including the lens case.
- If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, IMMEDIATELY remove your lenses and consult your eye care practitioner as the problem could become more serious.
- Always use fresh OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Never reuse the solution in your lens storage case.
- To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Store at room temperature. Store upright.
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- Discard any remaining solution six months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Propylene Glycol, Tearglyde® Proprietary Dual Action Reconditioning System (Tetronic® 1304?, Nonanoyl Ethylenediaminetriacetic Acid) With Polyquad® (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% And Aldox® (Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine) 0.0005% Preservatives.
Size (300) Unit (ML) Height (17.8) Width (6.5) Depth (6.5)
Please remember to recycle packaging
- Remove imprinted seal around bottleneck completely before use.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before you handle your lenses.
- Clean, recondition, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first in order to avoid mix-ups.
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution and allow to air dry.
DIRECTIONS TO CLEAN, RECONDITION, DISINFECT AND REMOVE PROTEIN:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
- Fill your ALCON® Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution prior to insertion. You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case containing OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution every 30 days and prior to wear.