King of Shaves Citrus Shaving Gel 150ml
King of Shaves
SuperGel Shaving Gel
Made in the United Kingdom
New SuperGel by King of Shaves combines the ultimate in smooth shave performance with a SuperFresh? Citrus fragrance for a galvanizing skin zing. Don't just shave; enjoy the King of Shaves with SuperGel, our best shave gel ever!
- Dermatologically tested
- ideal for sensitive skin.
- Moisturises and lubricates giving excellent blade glide.
- The low foam formula means you see exactly where you're shaving
- perfect for shaping facial hair.
- For the ultimate shave, partner this SuperGel with the King of Shaves Azor system razor.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Glycerin, Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Coco-Glucoside, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 47005 (Yellow 10),
Size (150) Unit (ML) Height (15.5) Width (7.8) Depth (4.8)
Directions: For best results use as part of the King of Shaves PSP? (Prime, Shave, Protect) regime. PRIME: Shave during / after warm bath or shower. Wash face first with King of Shaves Face Wash. SHAVE: Squeeze a generous amount of Super Gel onto hand and massage into wet beard. Using a sharp blade, shave carefully in the direction of hair growth taking extra care around the sensitive neck area. Rinse blade frequently. PROTECT: After shaving, thoroughly rinse off, pat dry and protect skin with a King of Shaves Balm or Moisturiser.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466