Elegant Touch Polished Nails Coral
24 nails in 10 sizes with super adhesive tabs
Polished nails are a clever way to get long-lasting colour with a perfect finish. UV Gel technology provides that added benefit of a salon gel meaning the nail won't chip, the top coat won't scratch and the nail stays bright and strong for the entire wear.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on weak damaged or infected nails. Do not forcibly remove.
Adhesive Tab Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Acrylic Acid.
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (15) Width (7.5) Depth (1)
1 ? Prepare nails by gently pushing back cuticles. Clean nails with an acetone based polish remover to ensure nail is free from moisture and any natural oils.
2 ? Select the correct size Super Adhesive Tab. Place the side of the Super Adhesive Tab that best fits your cuticle shape, whether it is the curved or straight side.
3 ? Apply the Super Adhesive Tab on the natural nail starting from the cuticle. Smooth out the Super Adhesive Tab so that it is spread out evenly on the natural nail.
4 ? Select the correct size press-on nail for each finger. Peel the Protective Film off the Super Adhesive Tab. Hold the nail tip or application tab. Place nail up to, but not touching your cuticle. Apply the press-on nail from the cuticle angling at 45 degrees.
The thinner and more curved end should sit at the base of your natural nail, near to your cuticle.
This thinner edge gives a more natural look, reducing the ridge between the false nail and your natural nail. The thicker, more squared end has the size number embossed on it and this end should be at the top, free edge of your natural nail. This thicker edge is stronger for longer lasting wear.
5 ? Press down firmly on the press-on nail to activate the adhesion of the tab. Repeat for all nails.
6 ? If the press-on nails have application tabs. Remove application tabs by bending down and then up, towards the cuticle.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466