Elegant Touch American Girl Pink Classic French 2154
24 nails with glue in 10 sizes. Medium Length
Classic French is a timeless look that's never out of fashion. Glue on nails are fantastic if you want beautiful results for up to 10days. These nails are easy to use and only take minutes to apply.
READ INSTRUCTIONS AND FULL CAUTION ENCLOSED BEFORE USE. CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Contains Cyanoacrylate. In case of eye contact, wash out the eye with water for at least 15 minutes holding the eye open. Seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. Retain packaging for reference.
Nail Glue Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Bha, D&C Red7 (CI 15850).
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (15) Width (7.2) Depth (2)
1 ? Prepare nails by gently pushing back cuticles. Clean nails with an acetone based polish remover to ensure nail is free from moisture and any natural oils. Make sure nails are dry.
It is essential to prepare the nail properly to ensure healthy nails.
Step 2 - Select the correct size press-on nail that best fits your natural nail and lay out press-on nails ready to use.
If nails do not have an application tab, ensure they are applied the correct way.
The thinner and more curved end should sit at the base of your natural nail, near to your cuticle.
This thinner edge gives a more natural look, reducing the ridge between the false nail and your natural nail. The thicker, more squared end has the size number embossed on it and this end should be at the top, free edge of your natural nail. This thicker edge is stronger for longer lasting wear.
3 ? Apply a thin and even layer of glue onto your entire nail. Immediately wipe away any glue that gets onto your cuticle.
4 ? Hold the nail tip or application tab. Place nail up to, but not touching your cuticle. Apply the press-on nail from the cuticle angling at 45 degrees.
5 ? Press down on the press-on nail lightly for 4 seconds until bonded.
6 ? If the press-on nails have application tabs. Remove application tabs by bending down and then up, towards the cuticle.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466