£11.83 per 100g
Beautycard Points: 8 points
Be Beautiful Blemish Balm is Sleek MakeUP's latest multipurpose product that can be used as a primer, tinted moisturiser or can be built up to be worn as a foundation.
This multi-tasking wonder balm has countless skin loving benefits:
- Not only works hard to nourish and conceal imperfections but also protects the skin from harmful rays with SPF15.
- Is highly moisturising, has anti-aging properties all whilst providing full coverage.
- Enriched with red algae extract which provides anti-ageing properties and protein peptides that work to repair the skin.
- Contains jojoba oil that provides a moisturising formula, creating a smooth and flawless base, concealing imperfections whilst preventing discolouration and dehydration lines.
- Vitamin E protects the skin from early stages of UV light damage and reduces the formation of free radicals that could lead to premature ageing.
- Vitamin C brightens the complexion leaving your skin with a youthful and luminous finish.
- The range includes 4 shades specifically for fair and darker skin tones.
Size (76) Unit (G) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
Bought this after seeing it in store the week before, having looked at the tester the Fair shade looked like a good match for me. I like very light foundations, and this is described on the bottle as Full Coverage which is exactly what you get. However, being a BB cream, it isnt heavy and blends in nicely (particularly with a primer underneath) and it doesnt look cakey. I have VERY fair skin so i'm always on the lookout for foundations that are pale enough, and this is probably the closest shade to my skintone ive found so far. It covers well but you probably still need a concealer for particularly red spots/blemishes. Bonuses are the SPF 15 and the fact that it doesnt aggravate my sensitive skin, so overall a really nice product which I would buy again.Flag this review
Love this bb cream, its very thick and has great coverage. The shade fair is the lightest bb cream i have found and looks very natural. It does not have that grey-cast look that some light bb creams have, my boyfriend even commented that my skin looked glowing :D It layers well for extra coverage on nights out etc. I have an oily t-zone and by the end of the day it is a tiny bit shiny but nothing a touch of powder wont sort out. I think the price is about right my only negative is that they have stopped selling this shade in all the stores near me so il have to restock online.Flag this review
I like this BB Cream, gives me the amount of coverage that i seek and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I have the fair and the medium toned one and i combine them to get the right shade for my skintone. But i feel that this BB cream is not appropiate for oily skin after about a week of using this product every single day i noticed small break outs. I would recommend this product to people with Normal to dry skin!Flag this review
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).