Beautycard Points: 4 points
Pre-glued Lashes. Volume and length.
These fun and funky pre-glued lashes are ready for immediate wear ? just press on and go!
Miss Eylure already includes a line of latex free adhesive so they are no mess, no fuss. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Each lash includes a spare glue strip so these lashes are completely reusable.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (13.3) Width (10) Depth (2.2)
How to Use
1. Remove the lash from tray with tweezers.
2. Measure the length against your eye and trim if necessary
3. Look down onto the mirror and hold lash as close to natural lash line as possible.
4. Press gently across the lash holding at the ends for a few seconds.
Removal: Hold Eylure lash at outside edge and gently peel off - it won't hurt. Always remove lashes before sleeping.
Tip: When the ?Pre-Glued lashes' have been applied you can either apply mascara to temporarily bond your own lashes to the lash extensions or you can leave them uncoated and achieve more ?depth' for your eyes! (If you wish to re-use the lashes we recommend you leave them uncoated.)
Caring for your Pre-glued Lashes
With Careful handling, your lashes can be used again and again, always replace the lashes onto the cup after use.
Once the pre-glued strip has become non-sticky, remove the glue strip as follows:
1. Holding the lash gently, use tweezers to carefully remove the glue strip from the lashes. It should come away easily.
2. Once this has been done, on the lash holder you will see an additional glue strip.
3. Taking the lash, held carefully within a pair of tweezers, apply the strip end to the new glue strip.
Press the lash all the way along until you are confident the new glue strip has adhered. Apply as before.
In my opinion, I personal think these are good for everyday use and are good quality for your money. If you are looking for high quality at a small cost, then here they are. Brilliant!Flag this review
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).