Eylure Individual Fine To Fall Lashes
These new extended wear lashes have varying thickness so you can design just the lash look you want. The pack contains lash flares from fine, through to medium and then full.
Ideal for the girl with more style than time ? Semi-Permanent and great for natural fullness. Pile on as many as you dare!
Adhesive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Acetate, Remover Ingredients: Ethoxydiglycol.
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (10.7) Width (10) Depth (2)
INDIVIDUAL LASHES - Application
1. Clean Lashes and eyelids to ensure they are oil free.
2. Pour a few drops of Super x Lash adhesive onto a piece of aluminium foil (not included).
3. Use the short pieces for your inner eyelashes, medium for centre lashes and long for outer corner lashes.
4. Choose a lash and remove from the tray with tweezers. Dip the knotted end of the lash into the adhesive.
5. Start with the left eye, using your right hand place the lash on top of your own lash with the knotted end close to but not touching your eyelid.
6. Gradually work towards the outer corner. In general you will apply between 7 and 14 lashes per eye.
7. Note: Never try and pull Individual eyelashes off once Super x has set. Follow removal instructions.
Care: Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil based cleaners will soften the adhesive. Be gentle, do not rub or use a towel on your eyes.
Removal: Individual lashes can be removed easily either with Baby oil or with the Eylure Lift Off remover. Apply to a disposable cosmetic bud and then dab onto the bulb of the individual lash until the lash are loosens and falls away).
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466