Eylure Eyebrow Shapers
Fast, effective and easy to use, the Eylure Eyebrow Shapers are the ideal error-free alternative to tweezing
They are specially shaped to be used above and below the brow line, creating perfectly shaped brows every time.
Contains up to 12 applications.
DO NOT use on skin that is broken, irritated, sunburnt, cut, sore, over varicose veins, moles or warts. Wax products should not be used by the elderly, diabetics, on loose skinned areas or young sensitive skin. Do not sunbathe, or apply tanning products, antiperspirants or deodorants for at least 24 hours after waxing. It is best to treat a small area first until the best technique has been acquired. Slight momentary discomfort is normal. This is reduced by fast removal from taut skin. Small red marks will probably appear around each hair root immediately afterwards, disappearing within a few minutes. The skin may also turn pink.
Ingredients: Hydrocarbon Resin, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bha.
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (13.9) Width (7) Depth (2.3)
After removal, the treated area will remain hair free until new roots have been formed, usually between 3 and 6 weeks. Any hair appearing before this time is not regrowth, but hairs not visible or too short when area was waxed.
Continual waxing over a period of time will inhibit the amount of hair growth.
1. Before use, cleanse the area to ensure it is free from oils.
2. To use, remove curved strip by the edge from backing paper.
3. Brow hairs grow away from the nose and upward in the centre of the brow (Figure 1).
4. Make sure the strip covers only the area where hair removal is desired.
5. If you make a mistake, slowly and carefully peel the wax strip with the hair growth and you can start again. Ideally use a new strip.
6. When in place press down on the wax strip firmly.
7. With the index and third finger pull the skin taut and peel the wax strip off against the direction of hair growth (Figure 2).
8. To remove hair between the eyebrows use the straight strip and remove in a downward direction (Figure 3).
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466