Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
Beautycard Points: 5 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
MAM Trainer comes in 220ml and parents and babies love it because it's ideal for supporting baby's active everyday lifestyle.
This trainer baby bottle helps your little one with the transition to cups and it comes in a variety of friendly and colourful designs. This bottle was design with your child’s growth to independence in mind and was created with a soft spout which allows for an easy transition from breast or bottle to cup.
All parents know that teaching your little one to drink independently can be a messy job so MAM has made this training bottle with a dual function that allows parents to the choice of free-flow or spill-free.
• With soft spout, for an easy transition from breast or bottle to cup
• Easy to hold, ideal if you're on the move
• Always use this product with adult supervision.
• Never use feeding teats as a soother.
• Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
• Always check food temperature before feeding.
• Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
How to Use
• Clean before first and each use.
• Before first use separate all parts and place them in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
• Check all components before each use and throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. To ensure proper cleaning/sterilising all bottle parts MUST be disassembled. Cleaning/sterilising while assembled can damage the bottle.
• Dishwasher safe in top rack (65 °C) but food colourings may discolour components.
• Do not use abrasive cleaning agents. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used. Hard scourers may scratch the plastic.
• Sterilise using one of the following methods: steam sterilising (electric or microwave according to manufacturer’s instructions), boiling in water for at least 5 minutes or liquid sterilising solution. After boiling or sterilising allow all parts to cool.
• Do not leave single bottle parts in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this my affect the product function.
• The trainer is made of polypropylene which is hygienic, easy to clean and relatively soft. Avoid any heavy pressure on it, as this could affect the function.
• Ensure that the holes are not blocked. Do not store or use with hot (above 40°C) food. Store spouts in a dry, sealed container.
• To improve the spill proofness after filling we recommend to squeeze the assembled spout underneath the top tightly. This creates a vacuum which prevents leaking. Always check if spout and valve are in the right position (click).
• The valve will not remain leak-proof for carbonated drinks.
• Although the spout is spill-proof, a few residual drops may remain in the spout after drinking. If shaken heavily this small amount may drip out, but no more.
• Do not twist the valve when removing from the spout, simply pull.
• To avoid injury, do not let baby walk with Trainer.
• Do not put your baby to bed with trainer. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay.
• Spout & valve and handles are compatible with all MAM wide neck bottles and the Trainer.
You may also like...