Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
Beautycard Points: 5 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
This soother has been developed to promote healthy teeth and jaw development and its symmetric shape always fits perfectly in baby’s mouths. It features stylish designs that ensure that your baby looks great when out and about.
• Unique MAM Design
• Orthodontically correct
• Steriliser & Travel Box
• BPA free
• Silk Teat (Silicone)
• 0+ months
• Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away
at the first signs of damage or weakness.
• Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other
ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them.
• Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in
sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
How to Use
• Before first use boil in water for 5 minutes or sterilise.
• Allow to stand for a further 5 minutes before giving it to baby.
• During sterilisation a small amount of water may enter the teat. This can be
expelled by squeezing the teat. This is to ensure hygiene.
• Clean before each use.
• Do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
• Never dip the teat in sweet substances or medication. This can cause tooth
• To ensure safety and hygiene replace the soother every 1-2 months.
• Do not worry if the soother becomes lodged in the mouth.
• It can not be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove
as gently as possible.
• MAM recommends giving up soother usage at 3 years of age.
You may also like...