Vitabiotics Osteocare x 30
Osteocare® Original is the UK's no.1 bone health formula and has been scientifically developed on the basis of the very latest research to provide a rich source of calcium and co-factors.
The calcium in Osteocare has always been ideally balanced with magnesium. Calcium should always be supplied with magnesium and vitamin D. The Magnesium to Calcium ratio in the body is vital as Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
Osteocare® Original provides 100% RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of calcium carefully combined with co-factors including vitamin D, zinc and magnesium which help to maintain normal bone health. Osteocare® contains the preferred D3 form of Vitamin D.
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the form of vitamin D that is produced by the skin on exposure to sunlight. D3 is the preferred form of vitamin D because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore more effective than D2 which is found in some supplements.
Osteocare® does not contain any drugs or hormones, and is produced to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards of quality control.
To prevent possible contamination with metals such as lead, oyster calcium and bone-dolomite have not been included in the Osteocare® formulation.
-No artificial colours
-No fat or sugar
-No salt or yeast
-Not tested on animals
-Suitable for vegetarians
Osteocare® Tablets Contain The Following Active Ingredients Per Two Tablets: Calcium 800 Mg; Magnesium 300 Mg; Zinc 10 Mg; And Vitamin D3 (400 Iu) 10 µg; Selenium 50 µg; Copper 1Mg; Manganese 0.5 Mg; And Boron 0.6 Mg. Osteocare® Tablets Are Free From Artificial Colourings, Preservatives, Gluten, Fat, Sugar, Lactose, Salt And Yeast.
Size (30) Unit (TB) Height (11.5) Width (8.6) Depth (3)
Two tablets daily (or one tablet twice daily), with a main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466