Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
Beautycard Points: 4 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
Swisse Ultiplus Energy B+ 40 Tablets
Our highest dose of B vitamins, including vitamin B5, to help support both physical and mental performance.
Made to high quality standards, Swisse Energy Ultivite B+ is a multiple nutrient formula, high in B vitamins, to support:
• Energy Production & Release: Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin, vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal energy production and release.
• Mental performance: Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
• Psychological Function: Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid, vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function.
• Reduction of Tiredness & Fatigue: Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid, vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Nervous System: Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, biotin, vitamin C & magnesium contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Oxidative Stress: Vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Contains 10 mg vitamin B6. Long term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Bulking agents: E 460, E 463, E 468; Calcium-D-pantothenate; Calcium-L-ascorbate; Thiamin mononitrate; Nicotinamide; D-Alpha tocopheryl acid succinate; Magnesium oxide; Melissa officinalis L. leaf dry extract; Choline bitartrate; Riboflavin; Zinc bisglycinate; Coating (Thickener: E 464, E 463; Colours: E 171, E 172; Humectant: E 570; Bulking agent: E 553b); Anti-caking agents: E 551, E 470b; Inositol; Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Cupric gluconate; Pteroylmonoglutamic acid; Cyanocobalamin; D-Biotin
Size (40) Unit (EA) Height (9.5) Width (6.5) Depth (6.5)
How to Use
"One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Tips & Advice
"Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you have concerns or questions, ask the advice of your healthcare professional to determine if this food supplement is right for you.
You may also like...