Nicorette Cool Lozenge 4mg x80
Dissolves to relieve cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
For smokers of more than 20 cigarettes a day
Use: This product strength is suitable for those smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day. Nicorette cools 4mg lozenge is used to relieve/and or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However, Nicorette cools 4mg lozenge can be used in a number of ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
12 Years (Advisory)
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
If you are pregnant, talk to you doctor, pharmacist or nurse before using this product. If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
The Pack Contains 4X20 Compressed Lozenges, Each Containing 4Mg Nicotine,Other Ingredients Are E421, E415, E955, E950, E470B, E171, Winterfresh Flavour, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Hypromellose, Sepifilm Gloss, Polysorbate 80
Size (80) Unit (EA) Height (13.5) Width (12.3) Depth (4.5)
Directions: For adults and children aged 12 years and over. Do not chew or swallow the lozenge. Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow to dissolve. Use 1 lozenge when required, usually 8-12 lozenges per day. Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day. Read the information leaflet carefully before use.
You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466