Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator 60ml
Dry skin exfoliator
How is Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator different?
Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator has an instant exfoliating action.
Activates cell renewal
Effectively smoothes rough dry skin
Clinically proven to remove rough, hard skin and promote natural cell renewal, leaving your feet soft, smooth and conditioned.
What are the benefits?
Highly effective combination of natural pumice & fruit AHA's
Instant visible results
80% of users report good / excellent results in 7 days (*)
(*) independent study - 31 subjects
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product does get in the eye, rinse out with clean water.
Scholl and diabetes
Please seek advice before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
Aqua,Pumice,Paraffin,Glyceryl Stearate,Stearic Acid,Cera Alba,Cetyl Esters,Vaccinium Myrtillus,Saccharum Officinarum,Acer Saccharum,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis,Citrus Medica Limonum,Lactic Acid,Tromethamine,Parfum,Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Ethylparaben,Butylparaben,Isobutylparaben
Size (60) Unit (ML)
How and when should I use the cream?
Apply to clean, dry skin. Massage over feet in circular motion, then rinse. For best results, use 2-3 times a week and follow with Scholl Foot & Nail Cream.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466