Optrex ActiMist 2in1 Tired + Uncomfortable Eye Spray 10ml
Optrex is an associate company of Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd
With Pro-Vitamin B5
Spray on closed eyes
Repairs the eye's natural protective moisture layer
Moisturises skin around eyes
Instant relief, up to 4 hours
Won't smudge make up
Safe to use with contact lenses
Instantly relieves, refreshes and revives
Suitable for everyday use
Liposomal eye spray
ActiMist? 2in1 eye spray
For tired + uncomfortable eyes*
*Tired eye symptoms such as dry and irritated eyes due to disturbed lipid layer of the tear film, approx. 80% of dry eye cases.
Hours in front of a computer, air conditioning and late nights can take their toll, leaving your eyes looking and feeling tired and uncomfortable.
Optrex ActiMist 2 in 1 Tired and Uncomfortable Eye Spray:
Repairs and replenishes the eye's protective moisture layer up to 4 hours relief.
With Pro-Vitamin B5 which can help moisturise the eyelids and around the eyes for beautiful looking skin.
How Optrex ActiMist 2 in 1 Tired + Uncomfortable Eye Spray works:
Sprays directly onto closed eyelids
Stabilises the eye's natural tear film
Cools, soothes and refreshes
Can be used up to 6 months after first opening
1ml Contains: 10Mg Soy Lecithin, 8Mg Sodium Chloride, 8Mg Ethanol, 5Mg Phenoxyethanol, 5Mg Pro-Vitamin B5 (Dexpanthenol), 0.25Mg Vitamin A Palmitate, 0.02Mg Vitamin E, Purified Water
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (9.5) Width (5.3) Depth (2.7)
Directions for use
When using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3-4 times.
Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid.
Spray 1-2 times onto your closed eyelids 3 to 4 times per day.
Before use please read enclosed information leaflet.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466