Oxysept 1 Step 30 Day Pack
Oxysept 1step System
A powerful, hydrogen peroxide based, disinfecting and neutralising system for soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogels
Oxysept 1step with delayed release tablet technology allows soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogels, to be disinfected in one simple step. This offers powerful protection against a broad range of bacteria and microorganisms
# Always read the manufacturers instruction before use
# Do not put un neutralised Oxysept 1step disinfection solution directly into your eye.
# Do not put un neutralised lenses directly into the eye.
# Should this happen remove lenses and rinse the eye with water seek advise from your eye care professional
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%, Catalase (0.1Mg/Tablet), Subtilisin, (0.4Mg/Tablet) Ocupure Preservative, 0.005%
Size (30) Unit (EA) Height (20.2) Width (7.6) Depth (7.2)
# Always read maufacturers instructions before using product
# Use the specially designed Oxysept lenscase
# Either clean your lens with separate cleaner or rinse with sterile saline solution
# Place the lenses in correct lenscase basket
# Fill lenscase with Oxysept 1 disinfection solution to the line on case
# Add Oxysept 1step neutralising tablet.
# Place the Lensbasket into the disinfecting solution and close the lenscase tightly
# When the lenscase is tightly closed invert it 3x times to ensure the inside of the lenscase is fully disinfected.
# After a few minutes air bubbles will form on the surface of the tablet and foaming may occur.
# The solution will turn light pink indicating the tablet has been placed in the case and starting to disolve.
# The pink solution does NOT indicate neutralisation
# Lenses should be left in solution for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
# Lenses are now ready to wear. Discard the used solution and rinse case with sterile saline and leave to air dry.
# If unopened the lenses can be stored in lenscase for up to 7 days.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466