Opti-Free Multi-Purpose Disinfect Solution 300ml
Multi-purpose Disinfecting Solution for cleaning your Soft Contact Lenses. Cleans, Reconditions, Rinses, Disinfects and stores your lenses
Supplied in plastic bottles with fresh lens soaking case
OPTI-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains Tearglyde proprietary dual action reconditioning system that is proven to recondition and retain moisture on the lens surface everyday
See inside carton for complete instructions and safety information :
CONTRAINDICATIONS (Reasons Not to Use):
People allergic to any ingredient in OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution should not use this product.
- It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner's directions and all labeling instructions for proper use and care of your lenses and lens care products, including the lens case.
- If you experience persistent eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, or redness of the eye, IMMEDIATELY remove your lenses and consult your eye care practitioner as the problem could become more serious.
- Always use fresh OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Never reuse the solution in your lens storage case.
- To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Store at room temperature. Store upright.
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- Discard any remaining solution six months after first opening.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Propylene Glycol, Tearglyde® Proprietary Dual Action Reconditioning System (Tetronic® 1304?, Nonanoyl Ethylenediaminetriacetic Acid) With Polyquad® (Polyquaternium-1) 0.001% And Aldox® (Myristamidopropyl Dimethylamine) 0.0005% Preservatives.
Size (300) Unit (ML) Height (17.8) Width (6.5) Depth (6.5)
Please remember to recycle packaging
- Remove imprinted seal around bottleneck completely before use.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before you handle your lenses.
- Clean, recondition, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or the left, first in order to avoid mix-ups.
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution and allow to air dry.
DIRECTIONS TO CLEAN, RECONDITION, DISINFECT AND REMOVE PROTEIN:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
- Fill your ALCON® Lens Case with fresh OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
If any debris remains on contact lenses, rinse with OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution prior to insertion. You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case containing OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution for up to 30 days. After this time, your lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution every 30 days and prior to wear.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466