Optrex Dry Eye Drops 10ml
Rehydrating eye drops for dry eyes
Instantly rehydrates & lubricates
Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning.
Rehydrates & lubricates
Safe to use with contact lenses
Specially formulated to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry eyes
Suitable for everyday use
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use after expiry date.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
Do not swallow the solution.
Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or eye practitioner.
Aqua,Sodium Chloride,PEG 8000,Boric Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Potassium Chloride,Sodium Chlorite,Calcium Chloride,Magnesium Chloride,Hydrogen Peroxide
Size (10) Unit (ML) Height (7.6) Width (3.7) Depth (2.5)
Only for use in the eyes
Directions for use
Adults and Children (12+)
1. Check tamper evident seal is intact before first use.
2. Wash hands thoroughly before use.
3. Unscrew top - fully breaking the safety seal.
4. Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner. Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
5. Replace the bottle to tightly Children must be supervised by an adult.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466