Lemsip Mucus Cough Caps x 16
Mucus cough, fever, headaches, body aches, blocked nose, sore throat
For the symptomatic relief of colds and flu including chesty coughs.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before taking the product.
You should ask your pharmacist before taking this product if you are pregnant.
Contains Paracetamol. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Do Not Take if: allergic to any ingredient, if you have a serious heart condition, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid or your are taking or have taken an MAOI medicine within 14 days.
Ingredients (Per Capsule) Paracetamol 500Mg, Phenylephrine Hcl 6.1Mg, Guaifenesin 100Mg
Size (16) Unit (EA) Height (7) Width (8.7) Depth (2.9)
How to take: For oral use. Lemsip Cough Max For Mucus Cough & Cold Capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
How much to take: Adults and children over 16: Two capsules to be taken every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in a total of 24 hours.
Children 12-15 years: One capsule to be taken every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours. Not to be taken by under 12 year olds.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466