Care Linctus Sugar Free 200ml
Simple Linctus Sugar Free relieves the symptoms of coughs.
Simple Linctus Sugar Free is an oral solution for symptomatic relief of coughs.
Do not use the medicine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor/ pharmacist before using this medicine if you are pregnant, might be pregnant or are breastfeeding. Simple Linctus Sugar Free should not be used in pregnancy unless a doctor has told you to do so.
This product contains 4.2g of maltitol liquid. If you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product. Maltitol may have a mild laxative effect.
There are no known side effects from using this medicine when used as directed. If taken excessively above the stated dose, glycerol present in the medicine may cause headache, stomach upset and diarrhoea.
If you notice any side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist. They will tell you what to do.
If you accidentally take too much see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you to show what you have swallowed
Active Ingredient Per 5ml: Citric Acid Monohydrate (E330) 125Mg,The Other Ingredients Are: Glycerol (E422), Aniseed Flavour (Contains Propylene Glycol), Maltitol Liquid, Sodium Benzoate (E211) And Purified Water.
Size (200) Unit (ML) Height (14.6) Width (6) Depth (6)
After use the empty bottle can be recycled.
Take the solution by mouth.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 x 5ml spoonful.
Repeat the dose up to four times a day if required.
Do not give to children under 12 years old unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not use after the expiry date. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Return any unused medicine to the pharmacy for disposal.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466