Benadryl Allergy Relief Tablets x 12
Active in 15 minutes on skin allergies, lasts 8 hours
For relief of hay fever, dust allergies, pet allergies, skin allergies
Benadryl Allergy Relief
Works to relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergic conditions such as pet, skin or dust allergies.
These symptoms include:
Itchy, runny rose, watery eyes, sneezing, urticaria (hives & itchy skin rash)
12 Years (Advisory)
Warning: Do Not Exceed Stated Dose
Keep Out of the Reach and Sight of Children.
As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor before taking this product.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Each Capsule Contains: Acrivastine, Mg,The Capsules Also Contain Lactose
Size (12) Unit (TB) Height (6.4) Width (11) Depth (2)
Dosage: For oral use
Age: Adults and children 12 - 65 years: Dose: One capsule as necessary up to three times a day. No more than 3 capsules to be taken in 24 hours.
Age: Adults over 65 years and children under 12 years: Dose: Not recommended.
The enclosed leaflet has more information such as side effects. In most people Benadryl Allergy Relief does not cause drowsiness. However, there are rare exceptions and you should take care when you use this product for the first time. If this product makes you feel drowsy, do not drive or operate machinery. This product should not be taken whilst under the influence of alcohol.
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466