Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Perfecting Glosser 75ml
John Frieda - Brilliant Brunette
Ultra-light formula polishes hair for high-gloss shine and flawless style.
Smoothes flyaways, seals split ends and illuminates multi-dimensional brunette tones.
For all shades of natural, colour-treated or highlighted brunette hair
For external use only.Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water
Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Parfum, Laureth-7, Mica, Caramel, CI 77891, Tin Oxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Coumarin, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal,
Size (75) Unit (ML) Height (18) Width (7.5) Depth (4.5)
To lock in shine and seal split ends: rub a 10p-size* amount between palms and smooth evenly through soaking wet hair, concentrating on ends. Do not rinse out. Style as desired.
For a high-gloss finish: rub a small amount* between palms and smooth hands lightly over surface of dried hair.
* Use more or less product, depending on length and thickness of hair.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466