Hedrin One Hour Lotion 100ml
Hedrin Once is a fast acting solution to head lice that takes just 15 minutes to work.
Hedrin® Once Liquid Gel eliminates head lice and their eggs in adults and children aged 6 months and over. It works by physically smothering the lice and also contains Penetrol? which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them. The gel can safely be used as often as required without lice developing resistance.
- Take care as baths, shower cubicles, etc., may become slippery when using the gel.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If signs of allergy occur, stop use. Wash skin with soap and water and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If the gel comes into contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- If accidentally swallowed consult a doctor as soon as possible. Take the pack with you to show
Dimeticone,1,6, 10-Dodecatrien-3-Ol,3,7, 11-Trimethyl,Peg/Ppg Dimeticone Co-Polymer,Silica Silylate,
Size (100) Unit (ML) Height (14.6) Width (4.8) Depth (5.5)
After use, the empty pack can be recycled.
Cover the shoulders with a towel.
SHAKE THE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE EACH USE.
Apply sufficient gel evenly over DRY hair, to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is SATURATED.
Work into the hair with the fingers or an ordinary comb spreading the gel thoroughly and evenly from the roots to tips.
Leave on the hair for at least 15 minutes (or longer if more convenient).
Apply shampoo directly to the entire surface of the hair without first wetting it, shampoo thoroughly then rinse with water. Repeat the process, then apply conditioner, rinse and dry. Hedrin® Once Liquid Gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily. If necessary, repeat the whole procedure remembering to apply shampoo directly to dry hair.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY ON THE HAIR AND SCALP.
Do not use on broken skin.
Do not use on children under 6 months.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the pack.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466