Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray 300ml
Let your hair freeze ? until the next shampoo.
Stop! Hair up or I'll spray! Create scandalously strong hold6 or fix the results of the styling you have already created with got2b. For high-class styles only.
Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Use in well ventilated places. Do not spray into eyes. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Octyl Acrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum
Size (300) Unit (ML) Height (23.2) Width (5.3) Depth (5.3)
Spray from 30cm distance evenly all over your style for total hold or apply to individual strands for extra hold and spikes. Use in short bursts. Extra Tip: For over the top spikes, spray heavily and twist tips. Allow to dry and finish with an additional blast. For that messy look, spray hair from root to end and massage with fingertips in a circular motion. Finish with a direct blast to cement your style. For maximum effect, use got2b glued spiking glue in your wet hair and fix it with got2b glued blasting freeze spray.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466