TRESemmé Salon Sleek Straightening Spray 250ml
Salon Sleek Smooth Memory Frizz Controller Straightening Spray contains Argan Oil from Morocco known for its nourishing and smoothing benefits.
New with Argan oil from Morocco
No frizz formula
Smooth memory frizz controller
Professional quality. Use with heat appliances to train hair to become straighter, smoother and less frizzy over time.
For ultra smooth styles with a frizz free finish.
Aqua (Water),Amodimethicone,Glycerin,Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate ,Panthenol,Niacinamide,Biotin,Ascorbic Acid,Propylene Glycol,Peg-12 Dimethicone,Pvp,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Trideceth-9,Cetylpyridinium Chloride,Trideceth-12,Cetrimonium Chloride,Benzophenone-4,Triethanolamine,Polysorbate 20,Dmdm Hydantoin,Imidazolidinyl Urea,Parfum (Fragrance),Linalool,Limonene,Butylphenyl Methylpropional,Amyl Cinnamal,Hexyl Cinnamal,Citronellol,Geraniol
Size (250) Unit (ML) Height (20.5) Width (5) Depth (5)
Pack - Recyclable
OUR LEAD STYLIST SUGGESTS
STEP 1 Create your style with TRESemmé Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling products.
STEP 2 Spray liberally onto damp, towel dried hair and comb through.
STEP 3 Straighten with heat as usual.
STEP 4 Use TRESemmé glossing spray to finish your style once dried, for the perfect frizz free finish.
Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466