Garnier Cream MultiLights Kit Coloured/Light Blonde Hair
What results will I obtain?
With Garnier's Multi-Lights Kit you can break up the even colour result of your hair colourant, or bring beautiful lighter tones to your uncoloured hair
The Multi-Lightening kit adds permanent colour tones in perfect harmony with your existing colour.
How does it do that?
Thanks to the patented applicator brush, developed for all hair thicknesses, application is fast and easy. Simply apply the Multi-Lightening creme stroke by stroke. The thick creme formula is non-drip, so it only adds tones and lightness to the hair you select. If you have coloured hair, we advise using Garnier Multi-Lights Kit immediately after you have coloured your hair.
And to create the right result for me?
You can choose the width and spacing to the sections of hair where you'd like Multi-Lights to appear.
And when I reapply?
It's as easy as the first time! There's no need to re-apply where you applied Multi-Lights originally. - If you have coloured hair: applying your usual colourant will cover over the old Multi-Lights. You can then add new Multi-Lights as before. - If you have uncoloured hair: you can re-apply Multi-Lights after about three months.
How do I choose the right Garnier Multi-Lights Kit for me?
Choose your kit according to your existing colour. That's what determines the Multi-Lights colour you can obtain.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (8) Width (13) Depth (5.5)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466