Beautycard Points: 349 points
Gillette Venus Naked Skin designed by Braun
At Home IPL Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal System
- The only system that automatically adapts energy level to your skin tone, thanks to the unique built-in skin tone sensor
- Our unique gel provides gentle treatment and more effective hair reduction
- Treat your full body without interruption. No charging time, no bulb replacement
- Reduce ingrown hairs and black dots
- Maximum energy for in-home IPL use (10 joules/cm2)
How does Naked Skin work?
Similar to professional lasers found in dermatologists offices, Naked Skin uses Intense Pulse Light (IPL) technology to help break the cycle of hair re-growth. The system emits light to the base of the hair root, helping to put the hair in a resting phase. With continued use, Naked Skin helps the hair to stay below the skin's surface, leaving you continuously smooth and beautiful. Up to 80% hair reduction after 3 months* (* based on recommended regimen, clinical study among 46 women in Germany 2012)
How do I use it?
5 Easy Steps to Continuously smooth, Continuously beautiful Skin
1. Remove hair in the area to be treated
2. Use the sensor to determine your correct skin tone. The device will then automatically set the right energy required for you
3. Liberally apply an even layer of V Activating Gel
4. Treat the area with Gillette Venus Naked Skin. During the Start- Up phase, treat once every two weeks for 6-12 treatments
5. After the start up phase, just treat once every 2 months to maintain smooth skin.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (30) Width (40) Depth (20)