Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
£9.98 per 100g
Beautycard Points: 3 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
Fixodent Dual Protection is our best formula for your oral hygiene
- Fixodent PLUS Premium Denture Adhesive Cream with fresh mint flavour, specially designed for best food seal and antibacterial protection
- Fixodent's best antibacterial protection: up to 6 hours fresher breath vs. no adhesive
- 10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive
- Strong hold: keeps denture securely in place throughout the day
- Improved comfort: cushions between gums and denture for customised fit
- Superior food seal: 75% thinner nozzle helps prevent food particles from getting beneath your denture
- For full and partial dentures
- The only denture fixative approved by the British Dental Health Foundation
Gain confidence with secure dentures and unbeatable oral cleanliness.
Fixodent PLUS Dual Protection is the perfect ally in your everyday life when it comes to a long-lasting hold and a clean, healthy mouth! A unique, thin nozzle forms a seal to prevent food particles from getting beneath your denture and with a highly effective antibacterial action it keeps your breath fresh for up to six hours.
Feel confident with a strong hold and a snug, comfortable fit. Fixodent PLUS Dual Protection goes further to boost your self-confidence and well-being.
Keep out of reach of children.
Size (40) Unit (G) Height (4) Width (13) Depth (3.9)
How to Use
Keep nozzle and cap dry to avoid clogging. If tip becomes clogged, use a pin to reopen. Squeeze the tube from bottom up, flatten and do not roll.
1. Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
2. For best results apply thin lines of the adhesive along the edges of the dentures to form a strong hold and a highly effective barrier against food infiltration.
3. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
4. Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
5. For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking.
You may also like...