£7.48 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 2 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
The only denture fixative cream approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
- Fixodent Denture Adhesive with light mint flavour, specially designed for complete care
- Complete solution with 3 benefits: strong hold, improved comfort and food seal
- 10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive
- For full and partial dentures
- The only denture fixative approved by British Dental Health Foundation
- For even better results, please check Fixodent’s range of Premium Denture Adhesives: Dual Power, Dual Protection, Food seal, 0%
Fixodent Complete denture adhesive is a perfect fit for you if you just don’t want to think about your dentures. Whatever you’re doing, whatever you’re eating, you’ll enjoy the confidence that comes from having your dentures held securely and comfortably in place.
Fixodent Complete keeps a strong hold throughout the day and provides improved comfort thanks to a cushion between gums and dentures. It also helps to create a food seal preventing food particles from getting beneath your dentures. Therefore, you can simply relax and enjoy your life to the fullest. Try it now in a mild mint flavour.
DO NOT use more product than shown in diagram (not more than about 1.25g, carefully following the diagram). If product oozes off denture in your mouth you are using too much. DO NOT use product more than once a day. With proper use, this tube should last at least 4 weeks. DO NOT use excess product for poorly fitting dentures. DO NOT use more than directed. Contains zinc, consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.
Size (40) Unit (ML) Height (4) Width (13) Depth (3.2)
How to Use
Keep nozzle and cap dry to avoid clogging. If tip becomes clogged, use a pin to reopen. Squeeze the tube from bottom up, flatten and do not roll.
1. Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
2. For best results apply dots of the adhesive at intervals along edges and surfaces of the denture which come into contact with your mouth.
3. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
4. Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
5. For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking.
You may also like...