£3.52 was £5.29
Beautycard Points: 3 points
The pre-glued band (there is replacement band too for more than one use!) makes application simple and mistake proof!
Eylure Ready to Wear lashes 116. Once of the top styles in the UK, it's the perfect day to night lash and a great place for newcomers to start their 'lash love-affair'! The pre-glued band (there is replacement band too for more than one use!) makes application simple and mistake proof!
Size (1) Unit (EA) Height (11) Width (9.7) Depth (2.2)
How to Use
1. Remove the lash from tray with tweezers.
2. Measure the length against your eye and trim if necessary
3. Look down onto the mirror and hold lash as close to natural lash line as possible.
4. Press gently across the lash holding at the ends for a few seconds.
Removal: Hold Eylure lash at outside edge and gently peel off - it won't hurt. Always remove lashes before sleeping.
Tip: When the ?Pre-Glued lashes' have been applied you can either apply mascara to temporarily bond your own lashes to the lash extensions or you can leave them uncoated and achieve more ?depth' for your eyes! (If you wish to re-use the lashes we recommend you leave them uncoated.)
Caring for your Pre-glued Lashes
With Careful handling, your lashes can be used again and again, always replace the lashes onto the cup after use.
Once the pre-glued strip has become non-sticky, remove the glue strip as follows:
1. Holding the lash gently, use tweezers to carefully remove the glue strip from the lashes. It should come away easily.
2. Once this has been done, on the lash holder you will see an additional glue strip.
3. Taking the lash, held carefully within a pair of tweezers, apply the strip end to the new glue strip.
Press the lash all the way along until you are confident the new glue strip has adhered. Apply as before.