Remington Maverick HC5750
The HC5750's integrated Pro Power Motor gives you the best ever cutting performance that's twice as fast*. With its Titanium coated blades it cuts significantly more hair with every stroke.
The Auto Boost System intuitively adjusts the speed and power to your hair type and texture and the Quick Wash system enables you to simply release the blade to rinse under running water with no fiddly dismantling required. No mess, no fuss.
The HC5750 comes with a super stylish charging stand, giving you 40 minutes cutting time when fully charged, plus a clever comb length illumination for attention to detail and ease of styling. And just when you thought the HC5750 couldn't possibly offer you any more it also has a handy storage bag and cleaning brush to keep it in tip top condition.
- Pro Power Motor
- Auto Boost System
- Quick Wash System
- USB charging (USB cable included)
- Up to 40 mins cordless usage time
- Hair Texture Mechanism
- Titanium coated, self-sharpening blades
- 2 combs with 15 lock-in-length settings (1 ? 42mm/Grades 1 ? 14)
- 1 Stubble comb (1.5mm)
- Comb length illumination
- Anti-slip grip
- Charging stand
- Storage bag
- 3 year guarantee
*Vs previous Remington range
With the Pro Power Motor you'll get the optimum cutting power that performs to the very highest, professional standard on all hair types and textures, wet or dry.
Complicated attachment combs are now a thing of the past, the Maverick has just two easily adjustable attachments to deliver hugely diverse cutting lengths from grade 1 ? 14, allowing you to customise your own style. Whether it's a sharp crop or a longer textured cut the HC5750 can deliver it all. What's more, it also has a stubble comb for that laid-back three day stubble look - so you're getting a clipper and grooming tool in 1.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (24) Width (14.6) Depth (7.6)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466