Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Hair Waver
Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver has three 25mm jumbo barrels to style hair fast and create big waves.
Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Wave stylers' Titanium plate technology:
- Super fast heat up
- High Constant heat
- Instant heat recovery from wave to wave
- Easily styles even the thickest hair
- Polished titanium for snag free shiny waves
Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver amplified waves: - Rounded 25mm jumbo barrels to create big ?S' waves - Create volumising Texture for short and long styles - Instant and long lasting results - Three jumbo barrels to style large sections of hair fast - Variable heat settings for all hair types from 170°C - 210°C
Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver features:
Easy grip sprung marcel handle
Handle locking ring for storage
Easy to manoeuvre three metre swivel cord
Cool tips for two handed control
Heat up time - 51-60 seconds
Heat resistant pouch
A style guide
A gift box
The Enrapture's Jumbo Waver has superior titanium technology for fast heat up, constant high heat and snag free shiny waves that last. Variable heat setting for all hair types. Includes a heat resistant pouch & style guide.
Whether it's for that wedding, birthday, night out or date, when everyday hair just isn't enough, discover the secrets of Enrapture. Our luxury new Amplify Jumbo Waver allows you to easily create a multitude of fabulous styles that leave you feeling daring, confident and sexy.
Wavers are not only great for creating a rock, beachy or bohemian look, but they can also be great for creating texture and volume as an alternative to back combing.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466