Toni & Guy Professional Straightener
At TONI&GUY we know that hair is a crucial part of your total look - it's your ultimate fashion accessory.
Designed to protect your hair and colour, with the Ceramic Tourmaline plates, its unique Colour Lock Technology is developed to enhance shine, smooth hair follicles and lock in colour as you style -True style never goes out of fashion!
TONI&GUY Salon Tested Professional Performance guaranteed, with a 3m salon length cord for ultimate styling freedom and 3 year warranty.
For your safety this Straightener will auto shut off after 60seconds, if you forget to turn it off because you are strutting down the Catwalk.
This Professional Straightener heats up in seconds with variable digital temperature controls and a maximum temperature of 230C, to suit all hair types.
So enough about the product.
It's time to create the look - flawless salon finish hair!
Now all that's left is for hair to meet wardrobe...
What to Expect:
- 230C Variable Digital temperature
- Ceramic Tourmaline 25mm Floating Plates
- Colour Lock Technology
- Auto Shut Off
- 3m Salon Cord
- 3 year Warranty
That's why we are proud to present the Professional Straightener, a professional styling tool, Salon tested and innovatively designed to help you create the look you want and express your personal style.
Create a look with flawless salon finish hair.
Create classic straight hair with this TONI&GUY Professional 230 Salon Straightener guaranteed to deliver you style worthy of the catwalk. Developed as part of the TONI&GUY Classic Collection, the professional straightener straightens with one glide through the hair, superior heater technology and 25mm floating plates result in flawless hair.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (1) Width (1) Depth (1)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466