Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
£29.99 was £59.99
Beautycard Points: 29 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
The BaByliss Pro 235 Smooth straightener reaches 235ºC salon temperature and is ready to use in just 15 seconds. With its Advanced Ceramics heating system, it has fast heat up and maintains constant high heat during use. The 25% longer tourmaline-ceramic plates, glide through the hair for an ultimate smooth finish.
• Up to 235°C salon temperature performance
• 3 temperature settings: 180°C, 200°C and 235°C
• Ready to use in 15 seconds
• 25% longer tourmaline ceramic plates
• Advanced Ceramics for ultra fast heat up and heat recovery
• Floating plates for even pressure
• On/off button with heat ready indicator
• Universal voltage for worldwide use
• 3m salon swivel cord
• Auto shut off
• Heat protection mat
• 5 year guarantee
Advanced Ceramics heating system, means fast heat up and maintains constant high heat during use. The 25% longer tourmaline-ceramic plates, glide through the hair for an ultimate smooth finish.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (16) Width (32) Depth (9.5)
How to Use
• Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
• Press the button marked ‘I’ to switch on.
• Slide the temperature switch to select the desired straightening temperature, using the symbols shown as a guide:
• = 180ºc
•• = 200ºc
••• = 235ºc
• If you have delicate, fine or coloured hair, use the lower heat setting. For thicker hair, use the higher heat setting.
• The green light will illuminate to indicate the appliance is on.
• The red indicator light will blink until the selected temperature has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached, the red light will remain illuminated.
• Separate a section of hair.
• Place the section of hair between the straightening plates, close to the roots.
• Hold the hair firmly between the straightening plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
• Repeat as necessary.
• Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
• After use, press the button marked ‘0’ to switch off and unplug the appliance.
• Allow the appliance to cool down completely before storing away.
Tips & Advice
If you have delicate, fine or coloured hair, use the lower heat setting.
For thicker hair, use the higher heat setting.
You may also like...