Gillette Venus Naked Skin IPL System designed by Braun
Gillette Venus Naked Skin designed by Braun
At Home IPL Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal System
- The only system that automatically adapts energy level to your skin tone, thanks to the unique built-in skin tone sensor
- Our unique gel provides gentle treatment and more effective hair reduction
- Treat your full body without interruption. No charging time, no bulb replacement
- Reduce ingrown hairs and black dots
- Maximum energy for in-home IPL use (10 joules/cm2)
How does Naked Skin work?
Similar to professional lasers found in dermatologists offices, Naked Skin uses Intense Pulse Light (IPL) technology to help break the cycle of hair re-growth. The system emits light to the base of the hair root, helping to put the hair in a resting phase. With continued use, Naked Skin helps the hair to stay below the skin's surface, leaving you continuously smooth and beautiful. Up to 80% hair reduction after 3 months* (* based on recommended regimen, clinical study among 46 women in Germany 2012)
How do I use it?
5 Easy Steps to Continuously smooth, Continuously beautiful Skin
1. Remove hair in the area to be treated
2. Use the sensor to determine your correct skin tone. The device will then automatically set the right energy required for you
3. Liberally apply an even layer of V Activating Gel
4. Treat the area with Gillette Venus Naked Skin. During the Start- Up phase, treat once every two weeks for 6-12 treatments
5. After the start up phase, just treat once every 2 months to maintain smooth skin.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (30) Width (40) Depth (20)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466