Babyliss Portability Gas Cartridges 4580U
Contains 2 powerful high heat energy cells for use with the BaByliss Pro Cordless Gas Straightener and BaByliss Pro Cordless Gas Tong.
2 x energy cells
The energy cells fit BaByliss appliances, Vidal Sassoon (excluding models 702, 704 & 706), Revlon, Remington, Philips, Clairol, Cosmopolitan® and other ThermaCELL® powered cordless stylers.
-Keep out of the reach of children.
-Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces No smoking.
-Keep away from animals.
-Do not puncture or incinerate the container, even when empty.
-Contains Butane - EC number 270-704-2.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (14.5) Width (8.2) Depth (4.5)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To insert or change the energy cell
-If your appliance has an end cap make sure this is removed.
-Then unscrew the empty energy cell by turning in an anticlockwise direction and remove.
-Remove the protective cap from the new energy cell.
-Slide the new energy cell into the handle and screw in by turning in a clockwise direction until it fits snugly in place.
-Finally, if your appliance has an end cap, replace it.
To Check Level of Energy Cell
Check the level of fuel left in the energy cell by looking at the clear base of the cell while in a horizontal position (see figure 1). If a cell is empty, replace with a new BaByliss energy cell.
Acceptable for transport by air in checked-in or carry on baggage, providing the safety cover is fitted at all times. Please note that only one unit containing an energy cell may be carried per person aboard an aircraft inside your check-inbags. Additional energy cells are not permitted. This is subject to the individual airline's discretion. Please check with the airline
before you travel.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466