£1.75 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 3 points
VATIKA REFRESHING LEMON ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOO is the herbal recipe for dandruff removal* without damaging hair or scalp. Enriched with Lemon, Yoghurt & Mint extracts.
Lemon's astringent action helps to prevent dandruff
Yoghurt cleanses, nourishes and helps maintain moisture balance to hair and scalp
Mint soothes the scalp with a cooling sensation
1. Avoid contact with eyes
2. In case it does enter the eye, flush your eyes with clean water till your eyes feel clear
3. In case the problem still persists, you should seek medical assistance
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Dimethiconol (And) Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulphonate, Herbal Extract (Trigonella Foenum Graecum, Lawsonia Inermis, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Glycol Stearate, Perfume, Climbazole, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Formaldehyde, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Oil, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Triclosan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Yoghurt Extract, D&C Yellow No. 11 (Cl 47000). Contains Formaldehyde.
Size (200) Unit (ML) Height (19.6) Width (7) Depth (3.1)
How to Use
1. Apply on wet hair* and massage gently from root to tip for 2-3 minutes
2. Rinse off
3. Repeat the above procedure again if you feel the need
* For best results, apply Vatika Enriched Cactus Hair Oil and keep it on for at-least 60 minutes before rinsing it off with Vatika Anti-Dandruff Shampoo